The new TASCAM US-122L and US-144, the follow-ups to the popular US-122, deliver audiophile-quality Audio/MIDI Interfaces in a portable, affordable package. USB 2.0 technology allows up to 96kHz/24-bit recording with zero latency hardware monitoring. They retain the rugged metal enclosure, pro XLR mic inputs and MIDI I/O of the US-122, and 48-track Cubase LE recording software makes them ready to rock right out of the box.
“Musicians have been traveling with their TASCAM PortaStudios for years, and these interfaces bring the PortaStudio philosophy into the laptop age,” says Johnny DeLeon, Computer Products Channel Manager for TASCAM. “Our interfaces are designed by musicians for musicians, which means they’re easy to use and sound great. We’ve even designed low-profile knobs for the top – so they’re easy to slip into a backpack – and built them out of sturdy die-cast metal so they’re built to last.”
Priced at only $199 and $269, the US-122L & US-144 are within reach of anyone ready to start recording to a computer.
- 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- S/PDIF Digital Input & Output (US-144 only)
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Combined Headphone/output level control (US122L)
- Separate headphone output & level controls (US-144)
- Bus powered for use with PC or Mac, including laptops
- Includes Cubase LE 48-track professional recording software
- Includes GigaStudio 3 LE 64-voice software sampler
For more information, visit their web site at www.tascam.com.