The HUSH-965 audio workstation is now available, powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor running at 2.4GHz per core, with 4MB of cache memory and with a 1066MHz Front Side Bus (FSB). In addition, the HUSH-965 workstation incorporates Extreme XMS II DDR2-800MHz memory, SATA II and Dual Display support.
The HUSH-965 workstation supports all the very latest Intel technologies. The performance boost gained by the HUSH-965 workstation simply translates into more plug-ins to run, more VST instruments to run and more tracks to add, resulting in an overall increase on a user’s efficiency to minimize their total production time while maintaining rock-solid stability.
The HUSH-965 audio workstation also offers a range of ports to add additional hardware and interface to a studio gear. There are six USB2.0 ports, dual Texas Instruments FireWire IEEE-1394a ports, along with Dual Display support.
Sonica Audio Labs, LLC. configures the HUSH-965 audio workstation with audio production in mind, shipping with customized BIOS and optimized Windows XP services. Detailed Specs:
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GHz per core
- Hyper Threading CPU 1066FSB and 4MB L2 cache
- Chip Set – North bridge: Intel 965 South bridge:ICH8
- High performance convertible rack/tower with 18 db (A) 550W PSU
- 4GB DDR2-800MHz Extreme XMS II RAM – Dual Channel
- CDRW 52x48x24x DVDRW 16x Optical Combo Drive with LightScribe technology
- 120GB system drive with 16MB Buffer
- Serial ATA II 7200rpm 300GB audio drive with 16MB Buffer
- Serial ATA II 7200rpm 300GB samples drive with 16MB Buffer
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition tuned for audio production
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- Two 1394 FireWire IEEE-1394a ports by Texas Instruments
- Two Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit LAN ports
- Three PCI slots, Two PCIe x16, 1PCIe x1, 1 PCIe x 4 expansion slots
- 128MB Dual Display video
- 2.4GHz Wireless desktop
Price of above configured system is: $2499.95 MSRP – $2499.95 MAP.
For more information, visit their web site at www.sonicalabs.com.