AraldFX and Dash Signature has released the Mac version (AU, VST and AU Universal Binary) of Grand Electrix Virtual Piano, an emulation of the famous CP70 electroacoustic piano.
To celebrate the Mac release the price is reduced to only 50 USD for two weeks, until 10th of September 2006 (then it will get back to full price $79 US). The license at $50 US includes both Mac OS X and PC Windows versions.
“Grand Electrix” is a sample based virtual instrument featuring a new stream from disk custom technology (“direct from disk”), for very low memory and CPU usage. Samples are streamed in real time from the computer disk, so there is no need for large amounts of RAM.
- 180 MB multisample full decay, no loops, crossfading layers
- Stream from disk custom technology for very low memory and CPU usage
- Complete control on Velocity response, curve, min max, sensivity
- 3 Band EQ
- Temperament Menu (microtuning)
- Stretch tuning adjustable
Samples are derived from the acclaimed Hollow Sun library “Definitive CP 70”. A demo of Grand Electrix Virtual Piano is available here.
For more information, visit their web site at www.araldfx.com.