New in 2.0:
- Brand new skinnable graphic user interface using Blue Cat’s skinning language v1.2.2
- Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn
- All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets
- Feedback and feed forward parameters can now be negative for phase inversion
- Precision of the gain control enhanced
- User manual accessible from the plug-in UI
- DX version: the factory presets are now available from the host standard presets view (for hosts that support static presets)
A step by step tutorial is available to learn how to use the new advanced MIDI control features.
For more information, visit their web site at www.bluecataudio.com.