The Australian Pink Floyd Show, fresh from the success of a sell out tour in 2010 will be back in Europe in 2011 with an even bigger and better show. Beginning in January, the 2011 tour starts in Poland and brings with it not only the trademark lighting and laser show, but a brand new quadraphonic sound system and cinema quality 3D visuals.
The band is very proud of and excited about the new show which includes for the first time 3D stereographic video. This technology is the same as used in 3D cinemas, where the audience wears 3D polarized glasses to create the illusion of images reaching out. The new technology combined with the quadraphonic sound system will give fans a truly amazing spine tingling concert experience not to be missed!
Steve Mac, singer and guitarist with The Australian Pink Floyd, said “we can’t wait to get back on the road. This show is the biggest and best yet. With the state of the art 3D effects and the amazing quadraphonic sound we have some real surprises planned for our fans. We have never been so strong”.
Their upcoming Pink Floyd Greatest Hits World Tour 2011 showcases the most spectacular Floyd tribute of all time. With over two hours of the absolute best of Floyd live, it is the sort of spectacularly ostentatious setting that all true Floyd fans will relish.
The first tour dates confirmed and on-sale now are as follows:
- Poland: 22 January 2011, City: Rzeszow , Venue: Na Podpromiu
- Poland: 23 January 2011, City: Plock , Venue: Orlen Arena
- Poland: 24 January 2011, City: Gdansk , Venue: Hala Sportowo – Widowiskowa
- Poland: 25 January 2011, City: Bydgoszcz , Venue: Luczniczka
- Poland: 27 January 2011, City: Warszawa, Venue: Torwar
- Poland: 28 January 2011, City: Lublin , Venue: Globus
- Poland: 29 January 2011, City: Katowice , Venue: Spodek
The Australian Pink Floyd Show takes the Pink Floyd tribute experience to a new level.
More UK and European tour dates will be announced very shortly so please check for further information the bands website on www.aussiefloyd.com.