Perimeter Sound Arts and Contralogic Productions have released the Feldspar Special Edition Multi-FX VST plug-in.
This Special Edition of the Feldspar Multi FX VST is a slightly altered version of the original with a few notable changes: It has one envelope and settings instead of 2, and 4 modulation routings in the matrix instead of 6. A reverb effect has been added, the cpu usage has gone down by about 1/3, and the number of patches has doubled.
- A 3 mode sequenced envelope, with rate control, as well as ADSR and amp controls
- A 4X modulation routing matrix, with the usual source & destination settings as well as mix level. Modulation sources include S&H, as well as LFO + and -, and Envelope + and -, and can be sent to filter, ring, and reverb controls for even more varied modulations
- Delay/Echo with LP/HP filtering, and L-R, R-L, and Straight settings for the echos
- 2 assignable LFO’s for various tempo-synched modulation possibilities, with 16 different wave types to choose from, rate control, and FM and AM controls for frequency and level modulation control
- A ring modulator with level and pitch controls
- Unique dual filters, with bleed control, and 4 filter types to choose from
- A reverb effect with dampening control
- Width control in the master out section, for enhanced stereo sound
- Low to moderate cpu usage, and 31 presets included
Feldspar Special Edition is available now to all loop sample customers at www.perimetersound.com at no charge, it is a gift included with loop sample purchases.
It should be noted that Apple and Garageband customers are welcome to receive this plug in, in case they run a new dual boot Mac and want to use it that way, or if they have a PC-using, music-making friend they want to give it to. It is not available in Mac format, but Perimeter Sound Arts would certainly not wish to exclude anyone on the basis of what kind of computer they have.
For more information, visit their web site at www.perimetersound.com.